1. Are you willing to work in Washington, DC and accept this position without relocation incentive?A. Yes
2. Carefully read the following descriptions of minimum qualifications and select the one that best describes your qualification.
3. Choose the statement that best describes your specialized experience and/or education that qualifies you for this GS-09 position. (A description of specialized experience and education can be found in the "Qualifications" section of the vacancy announcement.)A. I possess one year of specialized experience matching what is described in the vacancy announcement.
4. Choose the statement that best describes your specialized experience and/or education that qualifies you for this GS-11 position. (A description of specialized experience and education can be found in the "Qualifications" section of the vacancy announcement.)A. I possess one year of specialized experience matching what is described in the vacancy announcement.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
5. Report status of payments, deposits, disbursements, etc. to other key stakeholders within the organization.
6. Monitor status of insurance policies to refund advance deposit for expired policies.
7. Analyze insurance shipments and premium collections.
8. Research discrepancies found in payments, deposits, and accounts receivable.
9. Act as a liaison between brokers and insured customers on issues including commissions, payments, and transaction reporting.
10. Analyze commission payment calculations for accuracy.
11. Prepare journal entries to record insurance activity on general ledger.
12. Reconcile accounts to ensure proper recording in computerized systems.
13. Record receipt and disbursement transactions to general ledger.
14. Monitor automated accounting systems for inaccurate and inefficient processes.
15. Process receipts, disbursements, inter-program transfers, unallocated and unidentified funds.
16. Initiate confirmed commission payments for disbursement.
17. Prepare billing for sponsor travel.
18. Process reimbursements for sponsor travel.
19. Reply to requests or inquiries that come to the department.
20. Monitor department mailbox for requests or inquiries.
21. Provide recommendations to management concerning inaccurate and inefficient processes.
22. Advise stakeholders of discrepancies found in payments, deposits, and accounts receivable.
23. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and all supporting materials, including my resume, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that I will not be considered for employment if I do not respond "Yes" to this certification item.