1. From the descriptions below, please select the one response that best describes the experience and/or education that you possess that demonstrates your ability to perform Systems & Procedures Analyst work at the GS-0501-07 level. PLEASE SELECT ONLY ONE RESPONSE.A. I meet the Superior Academic Achievement requirements- A bachelor's degree and superior academic achievement (SAA). SAA may be met in one of the following ways: (1) grade point average of "B" (a GPA of 3.0 or higher out of a possible 4.0) for all completed undergraduate courses, or those completed in the last two years of undergraduate study. (2) grade point average of "B+" (a GPA of 3.5 or higher out of a possible 4.0) for all courses in your major field of study, or those courses in your major completed in the last two years of undergraduate study. (3) Rank in the upper one-third of your class in the college, university, or major subdivision. (4) Membership in a National Honor Society (other than freshman honor societies) recognized by the Association of College Honor Societies. (You must submit a copy of your transcripts as proof of any claimed education).
2. From the descriptions below, please select the one response that best describes the experience and/or education that you possess that demonstrates your ability to perform Systems & Procedures Analyst work at the GS-0501-09 level. PLEASE SELECT ONLY ONE RESPONSE.A. I have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-07 level in the Federal service which includes but is not limited to: performing various fiscal duties to include analysis and input of direct delivery, accounts payable, accounts receivable, collection of accounts receivable, agent cashier, reconciliation and reimbursements, payment to vendors, creating/auditing bill of collections, payroll, travel and voucher, and preparing reports.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Verify computer input and ensures re-input of rejects, if any.
4. Ensure that procurement requests are processed using the appropriate accounts.
5. Ensure purchase orders, payments, and reimbursements are processed timely and accurately.
6. Reconcile all payments received against applicable accounts receivable.
7. Ensure that payments are made on a timely basis, discounts are taken, and interest and penalties are paid in accordance with the Prompt Payment Act.
8. Verify claims for services, supplies, and equipment.
9. Control and reconciles subsidiary ledgers for accounts payable and advance payments and identifies accounts for adjustments or corrections.
10. Verify and analyze the accuracy of accounting documents and determines the appropriate general ledger accounts for posting.
11. Prepare transactions for computer input to the difference systems and ensures that these transactions affect the proper account.
12. Monitor travel payments and implementation of major travel procedures.
13. Prepare written reports to present findings and recommended solutions.
14. Write technical reports and various types of correspondence.
15. Consolidate reports for final submission to supervisors and leadership.
16. Brief management on recommended solutions to program-related issues.
17. Provide advice and guidance to others on program-related issues.
Certification of Understanding - Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
18. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.