Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we cannot process your application without it.
Please enter your e-mail address in the space provided. If you do not provide an e-mail address you may not receive a notice of your results.
Enter the lowest grade (08) you will accept for this position.
The specialty code(s) for this position is (are):
The location code(s) for this position is (are):
Respond to each of the following items. For each item, choose the response that best represents your highest level of experience and training. Please note that your answers will be verified against the information you provide in your resume.
1. From the descriptions below, select the response that best describes your highest level of experience that demonstrates your ability to perform the duties of a Maintenance Worker without more than normal supervision.A. I am able to perform simple tasks, but I know little or nothing about maintaining facilities.
For each task in the following groups, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item. Ensure your resume supports the response you select.A- I know little or nothing about this task.
2. Identify the root causes of facility issues to develop potential solutions.
3. Plan station level projects to maintain daily operations of buildings.
4. Inspect plumbing to determine whether servicing is required.
5. Inspect heating and air conditioning to determine whether servicing is required.
6. Inspect electrical functioning to determine whether servicing is required.
7. Determine the need to hire outside contractor services for performing repairs.
8. Solicit quotes from outside contractors for performing repairs.
9. Supervise work performed by contractors to certify that all required actions have been completed.
10. Conduct interviews to select candidates for a patient worker program.
11. Direct a team of volunteers in snow removal or road salt spreading.
12. Use tools to troubleshoot mechanical problems.
13. Conduct inventories to maintain an operating level of supplies and materials.
14. Maintain a daily log of equipment being used or serviced.
15. Complete daily work orders to account for man-hours used.
16. Complete daily work orders to account for supplies and materials used.
17. Determine the most economical method for purchasing equipment, supplies, materials, and contracting services.
As previously explained, your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the resume and documents you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency during the probationary period, or other disciplinary action, including termination. Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you understand this warning; have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy; and verified that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
18. Failure to agree or respond to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position. Select the most appropriate response below.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my responses to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.