Please select the appropriate response for the following statements.A- Yes
1. Possess a working knowledge of sanitation procedures.
2. Ability to read and understand written material and instructions in English.
3. Possess knowledge of basic arithmetic skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, and decimals.
4. Able to lift and carry items up to 40 pounds, continuous standing and walking, frequent stooping, reaching, pushing, pulling, and bending.
5. Ability to use hand tools for cleaning and operating simple machines.
6. Possess knowledge to perform tasks involving several procedures and be able to concentrate on work assignments despite interruptions and distractions.
7. Possess knowledge of basic food handling techniques, personal hygiene standards and safe work procedures.
Please select the response below that best describes your current level of experience and/or training which demonstrates your ability to perform the duties of a Food Service Worker. Your responses will be verified by your application or resume as well as during the interview process.A- I know little or nothing about this.
8. Set up cafeteria lines, steam-tables, dining room tables, and side service stands with hot and cold food items including meat, vegetables, salads, desserts, and beverages.
9. Follow safe work practices and food storage procedures to prevent food borne illness.
10. Understand and follow work assignments from a supervisor or cook.
11. Ability to concentrate on work assignments despite interruptions and distractions.
12. Clean exhaust vents, hoods, windows, ceiling, and walls on a regular basis; vacuum and shampoo carpets, sweep and mop kitchen floors.
13. Sanitize work area as well as customer common area to maintain proper health standards.
14. Clean kitchen equipment such as work tables, sinks, and refrigerators.
15. Unload food supplies from trucks and ensure proper storage to avoid spoilage.
16. Remove dishes and trays from tables, and separate food waste and trash from dishes, glasses, and silverware.
17. Follow proper lifting and carrying methods when moving food items and equipment.
18. Adhere to personal hygiene guidelines and follow safe work procedures.
19. Identify and report obvious hazards, malfunctioning equipment, and any other situations that may impact work operations.
20. Maintain clean and safe operating conditions free of debris, blocking items, grease, oil, and water to prevent injury to self and others.
21. Follow safety practices to handle sharp cutting blades and avoid burns from hot liquids and hot working surfaces.
First review all of the items listed below. After reviewing them, select the option that BEST describes the preference which you are eligible for. All supporting documentation must be uploaded/attached with your application in order to receive the requested priority consideration/selection preference.A- Yes.
Are you claiming Military Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)? NOTE: A spouse is defined as the wife or husband of an active duty military member of the Armed Forces, including the Coast Guard, and a member of the National Guard or Reserves on active duty. The marriage must have occurred prior to the service member’s relocation to the new duty station. Sponsor’s PCS Orders are REQUIRED to verify your claim. An eligible spouse must request consideration at the time of application. Eligibility time period begins 30 days before the military’s sponsor’s reporting date at the new duty location and continues during the entire tour, or until acceptance or declination of a position offer (NAF or APF) at the grade for which preference has been requested. Preference is also terminated on placement into any continuing position (NAF or APF), or one expected to continue for at least 1 year in the new duty location, whether or not preference was applied.
23. Are you claiming Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP)? NOTE: Certain members of the Armed Services, and dependents thereof, who were involuntarily separated from active duty with an honorable or general under honorable conditions discharge, are entitled to preference in hiring for a period of 1 year after separation. The preference must be claimed at time of application. An individual is entitled to this preference in hiring only one time. The preference is terminated upon placement in, or declination of, a NAF position for which application was made. A DD-214 member 4 copy needs to be provided and/or a Military and Civilian identification cards bearing the over stamp Transition Assistance (TA), to verify your claim.
24. Are you a DOD NAF employee separated by business based action (BBA)? NOTE: This priority consideration is authorized for up to 1 year from separation when requested. It is separate and apart from the Reemployment Priority List (RPL) priority placement program. A copy of your DA3434 (or equivalent) must be provided to verify your claim.
Are you a Current or Former NAF Employee? NOTE: This does not include emergency hire FLEX service, but includes any other service with a DOD NAFI. A copy of your most recent DA 3434 (or equivalent) must be provided to verify your claim.
Are you a current APF Employee? NOTE: You must have been serving in a position without time limits and have served continuously for at least 1 year in an Army APF position. Current APF employees are deemed to have Current/Former NAF employee status. Your most recent SF-50 must be provided to verify your claim.
Are you claiming Veteran’s Preference? NOTE: Veterans’ priority consideration does not apply to in-service placement actions. No point system is applied. A copy of your DD Form 214, Member-4, must be provided to verify your claim.
28. If none of the listed preferences are applicable to you, please select “YES” for this question. You are considered an Outside Applicant Non-Veteran with no selection preference and/or priority consideration eligibility.
29. Your repsonses to the Eligibility Assessment and Occupational Questionnaire, along with your resume and all supporting documentation are subject to evaluation and verification to ensure accuracy. Please take this opportunity to review your responses to ensure their accuracy.
Failing to select a response will result in your application packet being removed from consideration.A. Yes, I accept that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my responses to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.