THE RESUME YOU SUBMIT FOR THIS ANNOUNCEMENT MUST SUPPORT THE ANSWER YOU CLAIM UNDER THIS AND OTHER QUESTIONS. IF NOT, YOU WILL BE FOUND NOT QUALIFIED OR YOUR SCORE WILL BE LOWERED.
1. Please indicate your highest level of education and/or experience that shows your ability to do the work of a WG-5703-04 Motor Vehicle Operator (Custodial) with no more than normal supervision.A. I perform difficult transport and custodial tasks on my own initiative and with little or no supervision once instructions are received.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item. Be sure to describe the experience that supports your responses to the task statements below in your resume.
It is important that your application package submitted, including a resume or application form, clearly shows how you possess the experience and skills levels you claim in this questionnaire. Each of your responses must be clearly supported by your education, training, and/or specific work experience you describe in your resume submitted for this position. If not, your score will be lowered or you will be found not qualified.
Job Element #1 - Skill in mobile equipment operation.A- I know little or nothing about this.
2. Operate pickup trucks and vans.
3. Operate panel trucks.
4. Operate carryalls and carts.
5. Transport personnel, supplies, materials, and equipment.
Job Element #2 - Knowledge of work practices to include keeping things neat, clean, and in order.
6. Load and unload stock.
7. Check warehouse documents to verify incoming receipt of supplies and equipment.
8. Sort and segregate material for storage.
Job Element #3 - Ability to interpret instructions, specifications, etc. related to mobile equipment and custodian operations.
9. Complete routine assignments with general policy, past practices, or simple drawings.
10. Select appropriate equipment to accomplish each phase of work in the most productive and cost-effective manner.
Job Element #4 - Ability to use and maintain tools and equipment commonly used in commercial cleaning.
11. Clean floors using power scrubbers and buffers.
12. Clean offices and bathrooms, including toilets, urinals, sinks, fixtures, and tile floors using standard cleaning methods.
13. Use heavy industrial type vacuum cleaners.
14. Use professional shampooing equipment.
15. Perform minor maintenance on vacuum cleaners, power scrubbers, buffers, and polishers.
Job Element #5 - Ability to operate with dexterity and work safely.
16. Perform work in safest manner possible.
17. Operate specialized equipment safely and efficiently.