Please choose the answers below that best describe your employment and experience. Note: "Target grade" is the highest grade included in this announcement.
1. If you are a permanent employee of the facility in which this vacancy is offered, choose one of the statements below. Otherwise, choose D.A. I have not held the target grade of this vacancy, or a grade higher than the target grade, on a permanent basis.
2. Are you a citizen of the United States?A. YES
3. Are you proficient in spoken and written English language?A. YES
4. Please select the statement below that best describes you.A. I have successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program & received a doctoral degree from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the APA (American Psychological Association); -OR- I will successfully complete a professional psychology internship training program & receive a doctoral degree from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the APA within 6 months of the closure date of this announcement [supporting documentation from accredited college/university is required].
5. Do you currently hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia?A. YES
VETERANS PREFERENCE – Veterans who served on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces and were separated under honorable conditions may be eligible for veterans' preference. For service after October 15, 1976, the veteran must have received a Campaign Badge, Expeditionary Medal, a service connected disability, or have served during the Gulf War between August 2, 1990 and January 2, 1992 or for more than 180 consecutive days, other than training, any part of which occurred during the period beginning September 11, 2001, and ending on the date prescribed by Presidential proclamation or by law as the last day of Operation Iraqi Freedom. To claim veterans' preference, veterans should be ready to provide a copy of their DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, or other proof. Veterans with service connected disability and others claiming “10 point preference” will need to submit Form SF-15, Application for 10-point Veterans' Preference.
6. Please choose the ONE statement below that applies to youA. I am eligible for tentative (“5-point”) preference.
7. VERIFICATION STATEMENT: Your rating is subject to verification based on the résumé, narratives and 9other relevant documents you submit, and through verification of references as appropriate. Deliberate attempts to falsify information are grounds for non-selection and for termination. In addition, falsifying information on your application can result in your being barred from federal employment. Please choose A to certify that your answers are accurate and complete.A. I certify that my answers are accurate and complete.