Please choose the answers below that best describe your employment and experience. Note: "Target grade" is the highest grade included in this announcement.
1. If you are a permanent employee of the facility in which this vacancy is offered, choose one of the statements below. Otherwise, choose D.A. I have not held the target grade of this vacancy, or a grade higher than the target grade, on a permanent basis.
2. VERIFICATION STATEMENT: Your rating is subject to verification based on the résumé, narratives and 9other relevant documents you submit, and through verification of references as appropriate. Deliberate attempts to falsify information are grounds for non-selection and for termination. In addition, falsifying information on your application can result in your being barred from federal employment. Please choose A to certify that your answers are accurate and complete.A. I certify that my answers are accurate and complete.
Select the appropriate answer to each of the following questions based on your current level of education and/or experience that demonstrates your ability to perform the duties of this position. When answering the questionnaire, remember that your experience and education are subject to verification by investigation. You may be asked to provide specific examples or documentation of experience or education as proof to support your answers, or you may be required to verify a response by a practical demonstration of your claimed ability to perform a task.
The following question pertains to your citizenship. You must be a citizen of the United States.
1. Are you a US Citizen?A. Yes
In accordance with 38 U.S.C. 7402(d) and 7407(d), no person shall serve in direct patient care positions unless they are proficient in basic written and spoken English. You must be proficient in basic written and spoken English in order to perform the duties of this position.
2. Are you proficient in basic written and spoken English?A. Yes
The following question pertains to your education and experience level.
3. Select the ONE statement below that best describes your education and/or experience level to meet the basic requirements for this position. Refer to the "Qualifications" and "Duties" sections of this vacancy announcement for qualification requirements.A. A full four year course of study at an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor's degree.
The following statements pertain to your knowledge of the practices related to your knowledge, skills and ability. For the following item(s), choose the ONE statement from the list below that best describes your knowledge, skill and ability. All A, B, and C answers MUST be supported with examples, explanations or additional information in the space provided, on your resume, or included on other application materials. If you are applying using OPM Form 1203-FX, you may submit your narrative responses on a separate sheet of paper. Failure to provide adequate information may result in your final rating being reduced. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
4. Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy, physiology, biomechanics, kinesiology, physics, and etiology of diseases.
5. Knowledge of psychology and age related competency.
6. Knowledge of materials science including materials such as plastics, composites, metals, and leather commonly used in fabrications.
7. Ability to use hand and power tools in the fabrication of devices.
8. Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
Certification of Understanding - Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
9. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in the application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5. C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.