Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we cannot process your application without it.
Psychologist (Substance Use Disorders)
Please enter your e-mail address in the space provided. If you do not provide an e-mail address you may not receive a notice of your results.
Are you a citizen of the United States?
Enter the lowest grade (00) you will accept for this position.
The location code(s) for this position is (are):
1. Do you have a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA)?A. Yes
2. Do you have a current, full and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory or Commonwealth of the United States or in the District of Columbia?A. Yes
3. Do you have at least one year of experience as a psychologist?A. Yes
4. Are you a citizen of the United States?A. Yes
5. Are you proficient in spoken and written English. [To be appointed under authority of 38 U.S.C., chapter 73 or 74, to serve in a direct patient-care capacity in VHA, applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English.]A. Yes
6. Are you willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation which includes, but is not limited to, contact with all references, employers, co-workers, personal associates, and review of your driving record, credit history, criminal history, and military service?A. Yes
7. Applicants must undergo a pre-employment medical examination and be medically suitable to perform the essential duties of a Physician efficiently and without hazard to themselves and others. Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical examination?A. Yes
8. Prior to appointment or following appointment to a position you may be selected for random drug testing for illegal drug use. Are you willing to undergo random urinalysis drug tests?A. Yes
Veterans who served on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces and were separated under honorable conditions may be eligible for veterans' preference. For service after October 15, 1976, the veteran must have received a Campaign Badge, Expeditionary Medal, a service connected disability, or have served during the Gulf War between August 2, 1990 and January 2, 1992 or for more than 180 consecutive days, other than training, any part of which occurred during the period beginning September 11, 2001, and ending on the date prescribed by Presidential proclamation or by law as the last day of Operation Iraqi Freedom. To claim veterans' preference, veterans should be ready to provide a copy of their DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, or other proof. Veterans with service connected disability and others claiming "10 point preference" will need to submit Form SF-15, Application for 10-point Veterans' Preference.
9. Please choose the ONE statement below that applies to you.A. I am eligible for tentative ("5-point") preference.