1. Please indicate how you are eligible for this vacancy. Select one of the following:A. I am currently employed at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS), UIC: DDAAFD as a permanent career or career-conditional (Tenure 1 or 2 in box 24 of SF-50) employee in the competitive service (SF-50 will show a 1 in box 34); or, I am currently employed at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS), UIC: DDAAFD on a permanent Veterans' Recruitment Appointment (VRA) (SF-50 will show a 2 in box 34). Note: Your resume MUST include your position title, pay plan, series, grade level, agency worked for and dates of employment for all applicable federal work experiences.
2. Please select one response that best describes how you meet the minimum qualifications for a GS-0301-11 PROGRAM SUPPORT SPECIALIST. (PLEASE NOTE: If you are qualified based on education, please verify your claim by attaching a copy of your college transcripts or providing on your resume an itemized list of courses that includes transcript-equivalent information (i.e., course title, semester/quarter hours, grades, and degree earned).A. I have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade (GS-09) in the Federal service providing administration management for a clerkship office in a graduate level medical school.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Coordinate with administrative support departments to obtain materials and supplies.
4. Schedule monthly sessions for teachers to meet with Educational Programs Division (EDP) staff to discuss student progress.
5. Evaluate site-to-site consistency for accomplishment of course objectives to ensure that they are compatible with program operation requirements.
6. Coordinate the logistical aspects of program execution (e.g. student orientation materials, student examinations, questionnaires, lectures, patient models, teaching materials, and student assessment materials) to support the organization's mission.
7. Review the status of a line item budget in order to determine the overall impact of various program administrative decisions.
8. Prepare recurring and special administrative reports and ensures that administrative actions are completed.
9. Compile information (e.g. student statistics, accreditation, course evaluations, accomplishments (for program management purposes) to support the administrative process.
10. Respond to administrative problems related (e.g. budgetary concerns, security, etc.) to support departmental goals.
11. Maintain computer programs for research, educational programs, statistical or educational analysis to support the academic progress of graduate level medical students.
12. Analyze program information by searching the files associated with computerized databases.
13. Prepare correspondence, documents, memoranda, and letters in the final format for clerkship directors' approval or signature.
14. Prepare abstracts and manuscripts by utilizing electronic filing/database systems.
15. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.