Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for Indian preference as defined by the Department of the Interior (DOI) and as evidenced by appropriate Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) authorized certification?
Are you eligible for preference based on being a Public Law 94-437 Indian Health Service Scholarship recipient? For more information, please click here.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Are you a PHS Commissioned Officer (This includes active duty officers, inactive reserve officers, and applicants who have been approved for commissioning in the USPHS Commissioned Corps)?
Are you eligible for noncompetitive appointment?
This includes applicants who are eligible for special or noncompetitive appointment authorities such as 30% or more compensable disabled veterans, persons with disabilities and PHS Commissioned Corps Officers. This also includes applicants who meet the qualifications for this position and who have previously held, or currently hold, a Federal position at the grade of this position.
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 13.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your experience and/or education and meets the Qualification Requirements for Program Analyst, GS-343-13.
1. For the GS-13 grade level, applicants must have 52 weeks in a non-temporary appointment at the GS- 12 grade level. For the GS- 13 grade level, applicants must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade level, in the Federal Service.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience that has equipped me with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. This experience is related to the work of the position and equivalent to at least the GS-12 level in the Federal service as described in the vacancy announcement.
2. Are you a current Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH), Office of Compliance employee?A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Preparing detailed statistical analysis and interpretive reports.
4. Analysis and evaluation of data and results from Recall, Field Operations, Program Operations areas.
5. Creation of effectiveness reports from existing CDRH resident data.
6. Planning, developing and implementing an appraisal reporting system for each compliance program.
7. Managing inspection workflow within CDRH and through the collaboration of ORA.
8. Providing activity level and associated FTE estimates for the Field Work Plan.
9. Creation and development of new and novel approaches to the evaluation of existing data.
10. Developing legal action review and tracking programs.
11. Developing recommendations for use of CDRH data systems for emerging regulatory issues.
12. Development of sustainable data flow management systems that will assist in identifying and analyzing issues and improving the effectiveness of program operations.
13. Development of training materials and guidance in order to assist users of data analysis and appraisal systems utilized by the office.
14. Preparation of responses to Congressional inquiries, senior management requests as well as staff member communications.
15. Delivery of oral presentations to appropriate officials within the agency on the significance of various practices of the medical device industry as identified from compliance and surveillance programs.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form