1. Please indicate how you are eligible for this vacancy. Select one of the following:A. I am currently employed at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS), UIC: DDAAFD as a permanent career or career-conditional (Tenure 1 or 2 in box 24 of SF-50) employee in the competitive service (SF-50 will show a 1 in box 34); or, I am currently employed at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS), UIC: DDAAFD on a permanent Veterans' Recruitment Appointment (VRA) (SF-50 will show a 2 in box 34). Note: Your resume MUST include your position title, pay plan, series, grade level, agency worked for and dates of employment for all applicable federal work experiences.
2. Do you have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade (GS-06) in the Federal service performing administrative support functions?A. Yes, I have one year of specialized experience as described above.
3. Do you have the ability to type a minimum of 40 words per minute (WPM)?A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
4. Coordinate clerical and administrative work for an office.
5. Organize departmental meetings or annual conferences (e.g. arrange location, agenda, attendance list, audio-visual equipment set up, travel arrangements) to support the organization's mission.
6. Prepare travel orders/documents for office personnel per regulations and policy.
7. Monitor current requirements and developments related to administrative operations of the office to determine the impact on office processes.
8. Prepare requisitions for supplies, equipment, and/or repairs based on office needs.
9. Review incoming documents/reports and organize in accordance with the establishing departmental filing procedures.
10. Maintain educational files (e.g. past examinations, student performance records, grades)to provide support for student administration.
11. Query external databases to obtain pertinent data in support of ongoing investigations or other requirements.
12. Edit outgoing correspondence, directives, and/or publications for format, grammar, and completeness.
13. Review written documents prepared by others to ensure they meet policy guidelines and established procedures.
14. Provide guidance to others on correspondence/document policies (e.g., proper form use, format) to adhere to established procedures.
15. Enter information in a database for tracking and reporting on departmental administrative functions (e.g. budget, travel, service or procurement requirements, contract expenditures, etc.).
16. Expedite processing of related forms using personal computer and word processing software.
17. Ensure teaching materials (e.g. lecture notes for students, course descriptions, course schedules, examinations, etc.) are prepared and distributed throughout the organization.
18. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.