This section will be used to determine if you possess the experience needed to qualify for this Supervisory Program Management Officer, GS-0340-15 position. Failure to respond to these items will result in an ineligible rating. Your resume must support the responses you select.
1. From the descriptions below, please select the response that best reflects your specialized experience that provides you with the ability to perform the work of a Supervisory Program Management Officer, GS-0340-15.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-14 grade level in the Federal service directing an acquisition program for which both the scope and impact of the program are agency wide; overseeing the overall planning, direction, and timely execution of a program and/or several program segments; managing an acquisitions workforce; and identifying training needs and evaluating subordinate performance.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training, or experience in performing this task.
2. Provide leadership and consultation in developing and planning strategies for major agency projects and programs which are of national scope impacting the acquisition workforce of the Department.
3. Plan, organize, analyze, evaluate and control projects through the application of project management principles, practices and techniques.
4. Make determinations about the objectives, scope, and development of programs and projects subject to the normal organizational guidelines and standards.
5. Develop and review long and short range strategic plans, resource projections, priorities, justifications, etc., to establish and operate comprehensive programs.
6. Develop, coordinate, and implement strategic plans which include mission, goals, objectives and implementation strategies related to the acquisition workforce.
7. Develop plans and schedules, estimate resource requirements, define milestones and deliverables, monitor activities, and evaluate and report on project accomplishments.
8. Establish performance standards; evaluates employee performance; give advice, counsel, or instructions to employees on work and administrative matters.
9. Use management and leadership skills to identify developmental and training needs of employees and/or make provisions for such development and training.
10. Establish organizational goals and objectives; priorities and procedures; and advises employees on work and administrative matters.
11. Provide liaison, analytical and consultative support to the organization.
12. Serve as a representative on several committees and briefings involving other government agencies and outside organizations with the authorization to make decisions and recommendations.
As previously explained, your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the resume and documents you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency during the probationary period, or other disciplinary action, including termination. Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you: Understand this warning; have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy; and verified that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
13. Failure to agree or respond to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position. Select the most appropriate response below.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my response to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.