Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we cannot process your application without it.
All biographic information is required, except for your telephone number and the contact time.
Indicate your availability for employment.
Enter the lowest grade level (07-07) you will accept.
You may omit the availability date if you can begin work immediately. Otherwise you must provide the date you will be available for employment. Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty code as defined below. Your selection will be used to determine your consideration for this position under competitive or non-competitive merit promotion procedures. The specialty codes for this position are 001 and 002. You must select at least one specialty code; however, you may select both codes, if applicable, and you meet eligibility for each type of consideration.
001 Transfer or Reinstatement eligibles: Current or former Federal career or career conditional employees who hold, or have held, a non-temporary position in the competitive service, at a lower grade level as the position being announced; Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) eligibles: Veterans who are preference eligibles OR who have separated under honorable conditions after 3 years or more of continuous service.
002 Disabled veterans receiving 30% or more disability compensation from the VA; Individuals with severe disabilities (eligible for Schedule A appointments); Individuals eligible under other non-competitive appointment authorities such as: military spouses under E.O. 13473; Veterans Recruitment Authority (VRA); certain former overseas employees; present and former Peace Corps, Vista or Action volunteers; former White House staff; present and former Foreign Service officers and employees; certain National Guard technicians; and Current and former Federal employees who meet the established criteria outlined in an Office of Personnel Management Interchange Agreement; Transfer or Reinstatement eligibles that hold, or have previously held a Federal career or career-conditional position at the same or higher grade level as the position being announced; and Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) and Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP) eligibles: displaced Federal employees requesting special priority selection consideration as determined by their employing agency
Please note that if you are eligible for consideration under non-competitive merit promotion procedures and you wish to, you may apply under competitive merit promotion as well.
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
This section will be used to determine if you possess the experience needed to qualify for this Supervisory Program Management Officer, GS-0340-15 position. Failure to respond to these items will result in an ineligible rating. Your resume must support the responses you select.
1. From the descriptions below, please select the response that best reflects your specialized experience that provides you with the ability to perform the work of a Supervisory Program Management Officer, GS-0340-15.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-14 grade level in the Federal service directing an acquisition program for which both the scope and impact of the program are agency wide; overseeing the overall planning, direction, and timely execution of a program and/or several program segments; managing an acquisitions workforce; and identifying training needs and evaluating subordinate performance.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training, or experience in performing this task.
2. Provide leadership and consultation in developing and planning strategies for major agency projects and programs which are of national scope impacting the acquisition workforce of the Department.
3. Plan, organize, analyze, evaluate and control projects through the application of project management principles, practices and techniques.
4. Make determinations about the objectives, scope, and development of programs and projects subject to the normal organizational guidelines and standards.
5. Develop and review long and short range strategic plans, resource projections, priorities, justifications, etc., to establish and operate comprehensive programs.
6. Develop, coordinate, and implement strategic plans which include mission, goals, objectives and implementation strategies related to the acquisition workforce.
7. Develop plans and schedules, estimate resource requirements, define milestones and deliverables, monitor activities, and evaluate and report on project accomplishments.
8. Establish performance standards; evaluates employee performance; give advice, counsel, or instructions to employees on work and administrative matters.
9. Use management and leadership skills to identify developmental and training needs of employees and/or make provisions for such development and training.
10. Establish organizational goals and objectives; priorities and procedures; and advises employees on work and administrative matters.
11. Provide liaison, analytical and consultative support to the organization.
12. Serve as a representative on several committees and briefings involving other government agencies and outside organizations with the authorization to make decisions and recommendations.
As previously explained, your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the resume and documents you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency during the probationary period, or other disciplinary action, including termination. Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you: Understand this warning; have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy; and verified that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
13. Failure to agree or respond to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position. Select the most appropriate response below.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my response to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.