Read the statements below to determine what options (001, 002 and/or 003) you are eligible to apply. You must enter at least one code.
001 - Merit Promotion: I am eligible to be considered under merit promotion procedures because I am a current or former Federal employee working in a permanent competitive service position; or I am a veteran with preference; or I am a veteran who has been honorably discharged and substantially completed at least 3 years of continuous active duty service. (You must submit documentation to support your eligibility.)
002 - Noncompetitive: This option is for noncompetitive appointing authorities eligibles only. Examples include: 30% or more compensable disabled veterans, Persons with Disabilities (Schedule A),Peace Corps employees, current/former Federal employees who currently hold or previously held a Federal competitive position with promotion potential at or above the full performance level listed for this position, and a current Federal employee working in an excepted service position covered by an Interchange Agreement. (You must submit documentation to support your eligibility for noncompetitive appointment.)
003 - Veteran's Recruitment Appointment (VRA) [for positions up to the GS-11 Federal level]. (You must submit documentation to support your eligibility for VRA noncompetitive appointment.)
1. Select the response that BEST describes your experience and/or education to meet the qualifications for this position at the GS-07 level.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience (equivalent to the GS-05 level or higher in the Federal service) that included assisting in studies that analyze the effectiveness of administrative operations; collecting data from studies; and utilizing automated tracking systems to prepare summary reports.
2. Select the response that BEST describes your experience and/or education to meet the qualifications for this position at the GS-09 level.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience (equivalent to the GS-07 level or higher in the Federal service)that included conducting analysis on the effectiveness of administrative operations; creating summaries, reports and/or presentations for improving administrative operations; and providing guidance to solutions on program deficiencies.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Use an automated system to maintain timekeeping activities according to agency regulations.
4. Monitor credit card purchases of supplies needed to maintain office.
5. Recommend administrative strategies or changes to internal operating procedures.
6. Create internal guidance regarding new, modified, and/or existing internal operating procedures.
7. Prepare travel requests according to established regulations and guidelines.
8. Research solutions for purchasing and accounting problems or issues.
9. Analyze proposed regulations or policies for potential impact on program activities.
10. Ensure methods are used effectively and in conformance with regulations.
11. Recommend administrative strategies or changes in internal operating procedures.
12. Present findings and recommendations on problems impacting administrative programs.
13. Provide interpretation and guidance on questions about time and attendance errors and/or omissions.
14. Prepare documents to explain study findings and recommendations.
15. Develop administrative operating procedure documents, reports, presentations, and/or work summaries.
16. Insure that calculations in figures and tables are correct and reproduced accurately prior to distribution.