Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
Respond to the following questions; choose the response that best represents your highest level of experience and training. Mark only one response for each question. (NOTE: This same experience must be well described in the resume that you submit in addition to answering this Questionnaire. Failure to adequately support your answers to this questionnaire with in your submitted resume may result in an Ineligible rating.) FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THIS QUESTION WILL RESULT IN AN INELIGIBLE RATING.
1. From the descriptions below, select the letter that corresponds to the highest level of experience that you fully possess and demonstrates your ability to perform the work of a Program Analyst at the GS-15 grade level. Select only one letter for each item. (This experience must be clearly reflected within your resume)A. I have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-14 grade level in the Federal service or comparable in difficulty and responsibility to GS-14 if outside the Federal service with anti-access and area denial domains; Undersea, Space, Cyber, Electromagnetic Spectrum, etc. with major emphasis on macro analysis that includes Program Budget and Execution as well as material investment solutions for current and future threats.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience, education and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task, but I am willing to learn.
2. Oversee the planning, organizing, and directing of the preparation of programmatic documentation.
3. Direct overall program plan proposals, acquisition plans, and strategic plans.
4. Measure progress in terms of milestones and resource utilization.
5. Develop program planning and tailoring strategies in accordance with statutes and regulations.
6. Ensure program goals are aligned with Agency goals and objectives
7. Ensure program activities are conducted in accord with applicable law, rules, regulations, and policies
8. Evaluate subordinate supervisors and serve as the reviewing official of non-supervisory employees.
9. Resolve conflicts arising at the agency level due to competing objectives, limited resources, or differing perspectives.
10. Build a diverse staff with a variety of skills that function effectively to accomplish the mission of the organization.
11. Organize and lead cross-divisional work group/teams in developing creative and innovative solutions to address problems.
12. Recommend solution-oriented modifications or improvements of finance service plans, objectives, and/or processes based on changes in legislation, financial management requirements, and/or funding.
13. Independently influence others to accept and comply with published policies and procedures.
14. Prepare and evaluate program acquisition and strategic plans.
15. Track personnel resources and financial budgets on both a program and organizational level.
16. Develop cost estimates and spend plans associated with financial management systems.
17. Execute and track contract strategies, awards and performance.
18. Develop short- and long-term standards and goals for customer service, production and quality.
19. Interact with senior leadership to address issues impacting the mission of an operation.
20. Redirect and fully utilize resources based on limited availability and changing mission demands.
21. Prepare written reports and conduct briefings and presentations for senior leaders with the purpose to inform or instruct.
22. Prepare written reports and conduct presentations on issues reflecting results of studies or surveys.
23. Represent an Agency program at meetings with customers, other agencies, and others.
24. Prepare written correspondence and documentation on job related activities with the purpose to inform or instruct.
25. Create reports or point papers outlining recommended changes or modifications of resource allocation and operations.
26. As previously explained, your responses in this assessment questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents (e.g. resume) you submit. Ensure that your resume accurately describes the level of education and/or experience claimed in the assessment questionnaire.
Please take this opportunity to review your assessment questionnaire responses to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you:
- understand this information
- have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy, and
- verify that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.