In order to receive consideration for this position, you must be a citizen of the United States. Please check the appropriate answer below to indicate your current citizenship status.
1. Are you a US Citizen?A. Yes
This section pertains to your ability to meet the educational requirement for the position.
2. Do you have a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA). The specialty area of the degree must be consistent with the assignment for which the applicant is to be employedA. Yes
This section pertains to your completion of the required internship.
3. I have successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA. Exceptions: (1) new VHA psychology internship programs that are in the process of applying for APA accreditation are acceptable in fulfillment of the internship requirement, provided that such programs were sanctioned by the VHA Central Office Program Director for Psychology and the VHA Central Office of Academic Affiliations at the time that the individual was an intern and (2) VHA facilities who offered full one-year pre-doctoral internships prior to PL 96-151 (pre-1979) are considered to be acceptable in fulfillment of the internship requirement.A. Yes
This section pertains to your licensure status.
4. I hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia.A. Yes (please provide a copy).
This section deals with the physical requirements of the position.
5. I am willing to undergo a physical exam to determine whether I meet the physical requirements for the position?A. Yes
This section pertains to your proficiency in spoken and written English.
6. Are you proficient in spoken and written English?A. Yes
Certification of Understanding - Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
7. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.
Reminders - you must provide a complete Application Package which includes: VA Form 10-2850c - Application for Associated Health Occupations; CV or Resume; OF-306 - Declaration for Federal Employment; Proof of current certification, licensure or registration (if applicable); Copy of Transcripts (unofficial is sufficient).