1. Select the response that BEST describes your experience and/or education to meet the qualifications for this position at the GS-09 level.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience (equivalent to the GS-07 level or higher in the Federal service)that included conducting analysis on the effectiveness of administrative operations; creating summaries, reports and/or presentations for improving administrative operations; and providing guidance to solutions on program deficiencies.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCE IN ADMINISTRATIVE AND MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.
2. Use an automated system to maintain timekeeping activities according to agency regulations.
3. Monitor credit card purchases of supplies needed to maintain office.
4. Recommend administrative strategies or changes to internal operating procedures.
5. Create internal guidance regarding new, modified, and/or existing internal operating procedures.
6. Prepare travel requests according to established regulations and guidelines.
7. Research solutions for purchasing and accounting problems or issues.
8. Analyze proposed regulations or policies for potential impact on program activities.
9. Ensure methods are used effectively and in conformance with regulations.
10. Recommend administrative strategies or changes in internal operating procedures.
11. Present findings and recommendations on problems impacting administrative programs.
12. Provide interpretation and guidance on questions about time and attendance errors and/or omissions.
13. Prepare documents to explain study findings and recommendations.
14. Develop administrative operating procedure documents, reports, presentations, and/or work summaries.
15. Insure that calculations in figures and tables are correct and reproduced accurately prior to distribution.