Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we cannot process your application without it.
Staff Psychologist (Neuropsychologist)
Please enter your e-mail address in the space provided. If you do not provide an e-mail address you may not receive a notice of your results.
Are you a citizen of the United States?
Enter the lowest grade (11) you will accept for this position.
The location code(s) for this position is (are):
Please choose the answer that best describes your current employment status. Please be sure to submit a copy of your most recent Notification of Personnel Action, SF-50, that shows your current grade and step and has items 24 and 34 completed.A- Yes.
Are you a current permanent employee of VA Puget Sound
Health Care System, not on a temporary or time limited appointment? (Please
include a copy of your most recent Notification of Personnel Action, SF-50)
Are you a current permanent employee of VA Puget Sound Health Care System, not on a temporary or time limited appointment? (Please include a copy of your most recent Notification of Personnel Action, SF-50)
2. Are you currently a permanent federal employee of the Department of Veterans Affairs, not on a temporary or time limited appointment? (Please include a copy of your most recent Notification of Personnel Action, SF-50)
Please choose the answer that best describes your veteran preference eligibility. Please be sure to submit a copy of your DD-214, member copy 4, and any other supporting documentation i.e VA rating letter and SF-15.
3. Are you a Veteran, who has served on active duty in the armed forces who has been discharged or released from active duty in the armed forces under honorable conditions? (Please include a copy of your Veteran’s documentation i.e. DD214, member 4 copy, and disability rating.)
4. Are you claiming preference as an unmarried widow or widower of a Veteran who served on active duty in wartime to other designated service period; spouse of a service connected disabled veteran not qualified for civil service employment; eligible mother of a veteran who lost his/her life in wartime or other designated service period; eligible mother of a service connected permanently and totally disabled veteran? (Please include a copy of your Veteran’s documentation i.e. DD214, member 4 copy, disability rating, marriage and or death certificates if applicable.)
5. Please choose the statement that best describes your Veteran’s status. Detailed information on preference and eligibility can be found using the OPM Vet Guide, http://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/veterans-services/vet-guide/.A. Veteran with 30% or more compensable service-connected disability rating.
The following items are related to the basic eligibility requirements for this vacancy. Please respond to each question by selecting "Yes" or "No".
1. Are you a U.S. Citizen?A. Yes
2. Do you posses a a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA)?A. Yes
3. Have successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA?A. Yes
4. Do you hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia?A. Yes
5. Can you proficiently speak, read, write, and understand the English language?A. Yes
6. VERIFICATION STATEMENT: Your rating is subject to verification based on the résumé, narratives and other relevant documents you submit, and through verification of references as appropriate. Deliberate attempts to falsify information are grounds for non-selection and for termination. In addition, falsifying information on your application can result in your being barred from federal employment. Please choose A to certify that your answers are accurate and complete.A. I certify that my answers are accurate and complete.