1. Please select the response below that best indicates how you meet the basic requirement for this position.A. I possess a Bachelor's degree in computer science or bachelor's degree with 30 semester hours in a combination of mathematics, statistics, and computer science. At least 15 of the 30 semester hours must have included any combination of statistics and mathematics that included differential and integral calculus. (You must submit supporting transcripts)
2. Please select the response below that best indicates how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to at least the GS-13 grade level in the Federal service that included applying computer science principles towards the planning and implementation of programs, projects, and studies; developing models to estimate, measure, and examine technology programs and, utilizing advanced knowledge of mathematical and statistical science in order to critique and improve management planning systems.
Please list where in your resume` demonstrates the specialized experience performed as described in the question above. Please also provide a name and number of a reference who can verify this experience.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Develop and interpret policies and procedures for analyzing business processes.
4. Conduct quantitative and qualitative studies to critique, design, install and improve management planning systems, organizational development, strategic planning, and survey and decision models.
5. Develop strategies priorities, initiatives that maximize adoption and value creation of products or services.
6. Research trends and patterns to develop new methods, criteria, and/or proposed new policies.
7. Recommend to management new ideas for previously unsolvable problems.
8. Serve as a research leader and resource for information on supply projects.
9. Recommend to senior management and customers long-term strategic goals of technical and scientific problems.
10. Prepare and present briefings to management officials on complex and controversial issues.
11. Develop and maintain a collaborative network of strategic internal and external partners.
12. Communicate project progress and issues consistently to stakeholders.
13. Identify and analyze issues to make project recommendations and developed detailed plans, goals, and objectives and milestones.
14. Influence and persuade employees and manager to accept and implement findings and recommendation.