1. Are you currently a member of the North Carolina National Guard?A. I am currently a Full-time Federal Technician (Permanent or Excepted Indefinite) with the North Carolina Army National Guard.
Respond to all the questions below. Mark only one response for each question. Ethnicity and race information is requested under the authority of 42 U.S.C. Section 2000e-16 and in compliance with the Office of Management and Budget's 1997 Revisions to the Standards for the Classification of Federal Data on Race and Ethnicity. Providing this information is voluntary and has no impact on your employment status, but in the instance of missing information, your employing agency will attempt to identify your race and ethnicity by visual observation. This information is used as necessary to plan for equal employment opportunity throughout the Federal government. It is also used by the U. S. Office of Personnel Management or employing agency maintaining the records to locate individuals for personnel research or survey response and in the production of summary descriptive statistics and analytical studies in support of the function for which the records are collected and maintained, or for related workforce studies.
2. Are You Hispanic or Latino? (A person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race.)A. Yes
3. Please select the racial category with which you most closely identify.A. American Indian or Alaska Native-A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (including Central America), and who maintains tribal affiliation or community attachment.
4. Do you qualify for the GS-1712-09, Training Specialist position?A. Yes, I have experience, education or training which indicates I can reason in quantitative terms, communicate orally and in writing in a clear and concise manner, understanding the terminology and data pertaining to repair operations and process characteristics of the production activity.
5. Do you have at least 24 months experience, education or training working with people from various levels and backgrounds; experience with a general knowledge of the functions and procedures of production control, records, references, and techniques for developing production control data; experience assisting or maintaining workflow?A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your 24 months of the required experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
6. Ability to coordinate training and develop operational plans.
7. Ability to gather data and compile plans and reports.
8. Ability to determine training requirements and allocation of training resources.
9. Your ratings in this questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency, if selected. Review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you 1) understand this warning, 2) have reviewed your responses for accuracy, and 3) verify that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my responses to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from consideration.