The Vacancy Identification Number is 937478
Do you have a disability (physical or mental) that you believe will hinder you from completing the online application process or online assessment and require assistance (a Reasonable Accommodation)?
First review all of the items listed below. After reviewing them, select the option that BEST describes the preference which you are eligible for. If you are eligible for more than one selection preference/priority consideration please indicate as appropriate. All supporting documentation must be uploaded /attached with your application in order to receive the requested priority consideration/selection preference. The next lower selection preference/priority consideration will be assigned if failure to provide supporting documentation prior to the closing date.
1. Are you residing within local commuting area? NOTE: If you are a Military Spouse moving into the area in 30 days, please respond to this question with Yes for employment consideration.
2. Are you willing to relocate yourself to this geographic location on your own expense?
3. Are you claiming Military Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)? NOTE: A spouse is defined as the wife or husband of an active duty military member of the Armed Forces, including the Coast Guard, and a member of the National Guard or Reserves on active duty. The Marriage must have occurred prior to the service member's relocation to the new duty station. Sponsor's PCS Orders are REQUIRED to verify your claim. An eligible spouse must request consideration at the time of application. Eligibility time period begins 30 days before the military's sponsor's reporting date at the new duty location and continues during the entire tour, or until acceptance or declination of a position offer (NAF or APF) at the grade for which preference has been requested. Preference is also terminated on placement into any continuing position (NAF or APF), or one expected to continue for at least 1 year in the new duty location, whether or not preference was applied. This preference is only honored for the new duty location and any other installation within commuting area.
4. Are you claiming Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP)? NOTE: Certain members of the Armed Services, and dependents thereof, who were involuntarily separated from active duty with an honorable or general under honorable conditions discharge, are entitled to preference in hiring for a period of 1 year after separation. The preference must be claimed at time of application. An individual is entitled to this preference in hiring only one time. The preference is terminated upon placement in, or declination of, a NAF position for which application was made. A DD-214 member 4 copy needs to be provided and/or a Military and Civilian identification cards bearing the over stamp Transition Assistance (TA), to verify your claim.
5. Are you claiming Family Member Preference (FM)? NOTE: This preference only applies to family members of either military personnel or U.S. citizen civilian employees in the overseas areas (OCONUS). A copy of the sponsor's PCS orders that identifies you as a dependent must be provided to verify your claim.
6. Are you a DOD NAF employee separated by a business-based action? NOTE: This priority consideration is authorized for up to one year from separation. This priority is separate and apart from the Reemployment Priority List (RPL) priority placement program. A copy of the Separation DA Form 3434 (or equivalent) must be provided to verify your claim.
7. Are you a Current or Former NAF Employee? NOTE: This does not include emergency hire FLEX service, but includes any other service with a DOD NAFI. A copy of your most recent DA3434 (or equivalent) must be provided to verify your claim.
8. Are you a current APF Employee? NOTE: You must have been serving in a position without time limits and have served continuously for at least 1 year in an Army APF position. Current APF employees are deemed to have Current/Former NAF employee status. Your most recent SF-50 must be provided to verify your claim.
9. Are you claiming Outside Applicant Veteran Preference (OAV)? NOTE: Veteran's priority consideration does not apply to in-service placement actions. No point system is applied for NAF positions. A copy of your DD Form 214, Member-4 copy, must be provided to verify your claim.
10. Are you an Outside Applicant Non-Veteran (OANV)? - This preference applies if you have never had any professional affiliation with the Armed Services or Federal Government as well as a Federal Government Instrumentality (NAF).
Please indicate if you meet any of the criteria listed below. Your response will be verified with supporting documentation (passport, ss card, overseas supplemental application) prior to employment. If any questions were falsely indicated it may lead to ineligibility of ARMY NAF employment, or later termination.A- Yes
11. Are you a US citizen?
12. Are you a citizen of the host nation/country in which you seek employment (identify the country of your citizenship here
13. Are you an off-duty military member with non-US citizenship?
Please respond to the question(s) below. If you are applying using the faxed (manual) process with the OPM form 1203-FX (occupational questionnaire) - darken the corresponding oval in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C.A- Yes.
1. Have you worked in this job before anywhere in DoD? If yes - where and
2. Do you have work experience or education directly in the management of the Golf Activity?
3. Are you able to provide or assist in providing golf instruction or pursuit of the Class A PGA Certification, the requirements of which are stated in The PGA Constitution and By laws.
4. Your responses to the Eligibility Assessment and Occupational Questionnaire, along with your resume and all supporting documentation are subject to evaluation and verification to ensure accuracy. Please take this opportunity to review your responses to ensure their accuracy.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my responses to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.