Select the appropriate answer to the following question.
1. Are you a citizen of the United States?
In accordance with VA Handbook 5005, Part II, Chapter 3, Section A, Paragraph 3j, psychologists must be proficient in spoken and written English in order to perform the duties of this position.
2. Are you proficient in basic written and spoken English?
Applicants must have a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA). (You must submit a copy of your transcripts.)
3. Do you have a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA)? The specialty area of the degree must be consistent with the assignment for which the applicant is to be employed.
Have you successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA. Exceptions: (1) new VHA psychology internship programs that are in the process of applying for APA accreditation are acceptable in fulfillment of the internship requirement, provided that such programs were sanctioned by the VHA Central Office Program Director for Psychology and the VHA Central Office of Academic Affiliations at the time that the individual was an intern and (2) VHA facilities who offered full one-year pre-doctoral internships prior to PL 96-151 (pre-1979) are considered to be acceptable in fulfillment of the internship requirement.
Applicants at this level must hold a full, current and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia.
4. Do you hold a full, current and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia?
Certification of Understanding - Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
5. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.
Resume Reminder - Your resume (and 10-2850c, Application for Associated Health Occupations) must include the following information for each job you list:
Duties (be as detailed as possible)
Month & year start/end dates (e.g. June 2007 to April 2008)
Full-time or part-time status (include hours worked per week)