Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we cannot process your application without it.
Staff Psychologist (VALOR and CBOC Divisions)
Please enter your e-mail address in the space provided. If you do not provide an e-mail address you may not receive a notice of your results.
Are you a citizen of the United States?
Enter the lowest grade (00) you will accept for this position.
The location code(s) for this position is (are):
1. Are you a current permanent employee of VA Puget Sound Health Care System, not on a temporary or time limited appointment? (Please include a copy of your most recent Notification of Personnel Action, SF-50)A. Yes
2. Are you currently a permanent federal employee of the Department of Veterans Affairs, not on a temporary or time limited appointment? (Please include a copy of your most recent Notification of Personnel Action, SF-50)
Instructions: Please choose the answer that best describes your veteran preference eligibility. Please be sure to submit a copy of your DD-214, member copy 4, and any other supporting documentation i.e VA rating letter and SF-15.
3. Are you a Veteran, who has served on active duty in the armed forces who has been discharged or released from active duty in the armed forces under honorable conditions? (Please include a copy of your Veteran's documentation i.e. DD214, member 4 copy, and disability rating.)A. Yes
4. Please choose the statement that best describes your Veteran's status. Detailed information on preference and eligibility can be found using the OPM Vet Guide, http://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/veterans-services/vet-guide/.A. Veteran with 30% or more compensable service-connected disability rating.
5. Have you in the past 12 months completed a psychology internship or psychology post-doctoral fellowship in VA Puget Sound Health Care System or have you in the past 12 months completed a psychology internship or psychology post-doctoral fellowship in another facility within Veterans Health Care Administration (VHA) (copy of Notification of Personnel Action, SF-50 must be submitted to verify)?A. I have completed in the past 12 months, a psychology internship or post-doctoral fellowship with Puget Sound Health Care System (copy of Notification of Personnel Action, SF-50 must be submitted).
The assessment part of the questionnaire includes questions about your eligibility and basic requirements. Please choose A (Yes) or B (No) in response to the following questions.
6. Are you a US Citizen?
7. Do you have a degree Have a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA). The specialty area of the degree must be consistent with the assignment for which the applicant is to be employed?
8. Have you successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA OR completed any new VHA psychology internship programs that are in the process of applying for APA accreditation OR have you completed any new VHA psychology internship programs that are in the process of applying for APA accreditation OR Were you at a VHA facilities who offered full one-year pre-doctoral internships prior to PL 96-151 (pre-1979)?
9. Are you proficient in spoken and written English are required by 38 U.S.C. 7402(d) and 7407(d)?
10. Do you hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia?
Your rating is subject to verification based on the résumé, narratives and other relevant documents you submit, and through verification of references as appropriate. Deliberate attempts to falsify information are grounds for non-selection and for termination. In addition, falsifying information on your application can result in your being barred from federal employment. Please choose A (Yes) or B (No) A to certify that your answers are accurate and complete.
11. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. YES, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.
Reminder - Your resume or CV must include the following information for each job listed:
Duties (be as detailed as possible)
Month & year start/end dates (e.g. June 2007 to April 2008)
Full-time or part-time status (include hours worked per week)
If you are claiming to be a Veteran and or have Veterans Preference you must submit your DD214 and VA Disability Letter (if applicable).
Other Documents - Reminder
VA 10-2850c- Application for Associated Health Occupations is REQUIRED, please provide signed copy.
Completion of APA Psychology Internship Documentation is from Puget Sound or an APA Psychology Internship within Veterans Health Care System, Notification of Personal Action 50 is needed if you are claiming this.
Completion of APA Psychology Internship Documentation.
OF-306 - Declaration of Federal Employment. This form will be used to determine your acceptability for Federal employment. (Please provide signed copy)
Copy College Transcripts - When meeting minimum education requirements for a position, you must submit a copy of transcripts with your conferred degree. However, an original transcript with registrar's seal is required for appointment.
DD-214 - Military Discharge Paper. Veterans claiming veterans preference and those eligible for employment under veterans hiring authorities must submit a legible copy which for all periods of military service and must indicate the character of discharge.
SF-15 - Application for 10-Point Veteran Preference. If you are applying for 10-point veterans preference, please submit this form.