1. Are you a citizen of the United States?
2. Are you proficient in spoken and written English?
3. Do you have a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA)? The specialty area of the degree must be consistent with the assignment for which the applicant is to be employed AND have successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA. Exceptions: (1) new VHA psychology internship programs that are in the process of applying for APA accreditation are acceptable in fulfillment of the internship requirement, provided that such programs were sanctioned by the VHA Central Office Program Director for Psychology and the VHA Central Office of Academic Affiliations at the time that the individual was an intern and (2) VHA facilities who offered full one-year pre-doctoral internships prior to PL 96-151 (pre-1979) are considered to be acceptable in fulfillment of the internship requirement.A. Yes
4. Are you licensed or certified by a state to practice psychology at the doctoral degree level?A. Yes
In additional to the the basic requirements, individuals assigned as supervisory psychologist must hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice at the doctoral level and at least 1 year of professional psychologist experience equivant to the next lower grade level (GS-14). In addition, the candidate must demonstrate the professional KSAs.
5. Do you have experience demonstrating possession of advanced practice skills as described in the paragraph above?A. Yes
6. Your responses in this Assessment Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your responses. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for disqualifying you or for dismissing you from employment following acceptance. Please take this opportunity to review your responses to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy, and verify that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for this position.