Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. Please select the response below that best describes your experience in relation to the qualifications for a GS-15 Supervisory Management and Program Analyst position.A. I possess one year of specialized experience, equivalent to at least the GS-14 level in the Federal service, that includes 1) Managing IT vendor services for an organization; 2) Analyzing IT applications to identify opportunities to leverage purchasing power; AND 3) Developing policies and procedures to provide direction in IT vendor services.
2. Do you have demonstrated experience in managing an enterprise IT sourcing strategy that meets the business needs for technology solutions while maximizing cost efficiencies? (*If you answer yes to this question, your experience must be detailed in your resume to receive credit.)A. Yes
IT Vendor Productively
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.
3. Analyze reports to make recommendations on proper utilization of vendor services.
4. Collaborate across organizational lines with IT program managers to maintain a broad view of agency IT operations and effectively manage inventory of software licenses and hardware devices and services.
5. Evaluate software and hardware licensing and pricing by IT vendors to reduce cost and improve efficiency.
6. Eliminate redundant IT licenses to cut operational costs.
7. Eliminate overlapping IT services to cut operational costs.
8. Analyze IT applications to identify opportunities to leverage purchasing power.
9. Develop strategic plan to guide organization's IT vendor services.
10. Develop policies and procedures to provide direction in IT vendor services.
11. Define business requirements to ensure organization is able to acquire IT goods and services.
12. Design contracting strategies to ensure organization is able to acquire IT goods and services.
13. Build relationships with external third party vendors.
14. Monitor service agreements against contract terms.
15. Direct the execution of vendor management programs.
16. Establish controls to manage vendor performance.
17. Manage team to produce vendor-related policies or procedures for an organization.
18. Advise subordinates on problems regarding evaluation of vendor activities.
19. Establish guidelines or performance expectations for staff members.
20. Conduct work performance critiques on staff.
21. Implement guidance to govern the management of vendors across an organization.
22. Develop long-range goals to maintain vendor performance.
23. Monitor vendor management strategies to ensure services are cost effective.
24. As previously explained, your responses to this Assessment Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your responses. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency during the probation period.
Please take this opportunity to review your responses to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you:
- understand this warning
- have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy, and
- verify that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
25. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my responses to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.