Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we cannot process your application without it.
All biographic information is required, except for your telephone number and the contact time.
Indicate your availability for employment.
Enter the lowest grade level (07-07) you will accept.
You may omit the availability date if you can begin work immediately. Otherwise you must provide the date you will be available for employment. Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty code as defined below. Your selection will be used to determine your consideration for this position under competitive or non-competitive merit promotion procedures. The specialty codes for this position are 001 and 002. You must select at least one specialty code; however, you may select both codes, if applicable, and you meet eligibility for each type of consideration.
001 Transfer or Reinstatement eligibles: Current or former Federal career or career conditional employees who hold, or have held, a non-temporary position in the competitive service, at a lower grade level as the position being announced; Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) eligibles: Veterans who are preference eligibles OR who have separated under honorable conditions after 3 years or more of continuous service.
002 Disabled veterans receiving 30% or more disability compensation from the VA; Individuals with severe disabilities (eligible for Schedule A appointments); Individuals eligible under other non-competitive appointment authorities such as: military spouses under E.O. 13473; Veterans Recruitment Authority (VRA); certain former overseas employees; present and former Peace Corps, Vista or Action volunteers; former White House staff; present and former Foreign Service officers and employees; certain National Guard technicians; and Current and former Federal employees in excepted service positions who meet the established criteria outlined in an Office of Personnel Management Interchange Agreement; Transfer or Reinstatement eligibles that hold, or have previously held a Federal career or career-conditional position at the same or higher grade level with the same or higher promotion potential as the position being announced; and Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) and Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP) eligibles: displaced Federal employees requesting special priority selection consideration as determined by their employing agency
Please note that if you are eligible for consideration under non-competitive merit promotion procedures and you wish to, you may apply under competitive merit promotion as well.
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. Please choose the response that best describes your level of experience as it relates to the work of a Program Analyst at the GS-13 level.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience at least the GS-12 level or the equivalent in other pay systems that provided me with the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the duties of this position. This experience may have been obtained in the private sector, but it must demonstrate that it is comparable to the GS grade indicated. Examples of such specialized experience include: (1) reviewing the effectiveness, quality, timeliness, and efficiency of policy and warrant application requirements, and work processes; (2) serving as a technical expert in the analysis of regulations, policies, and precedents that directly relate to directorate support functions, warrant application process, and Contracting Officer Representative's duties; (3) serving as a senior analyst or advisor to management on budget methodology and control, statistical research and performance measurement, management techniques and theories, planning and control systems, and policy analysis; and 4) planning, developing, and coordinating planning management through briefings, presentations and conferences for leadership staff.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Provide analysis and evaluation of program management processes and policies, taking into full consideration complex procurement policies, programmatic management issues, and competing demands.
3. Analyze budget submissions, and determines completeness and validity.
4. Support the various Heads of Contracting Activity (HCA) in processing warrant applications and provides direct COR support to the procurement policy organization.
5. Serve as a senior analyst or advisor to management on budget methodology and control, statistical research and performance measurement, management techniques and theories, planning and control systems, and policy analysis.
6. Evaluate the benefits manual versus automated support processing systems.
7. Evaluate management practices/methods associated with the processing, verification, and issuance of complex Contracting Officer Appointment (Warrants).
8. Receive warrant application requesting various level and different dollar values from the HCA and conducts a thorough and complete review of the candidate’s application for completeness, accuracy and certifications utilizing pre-established Warrant Application Checklist.
9. Review the effectiveness, quality, timeliness, and efficiency of policy and warrant application requirements, work processes, and implementation in activities conducted by the procurement policy organization.
10. Serve as a technical expert in the analysis of regulations, policies, and precedents that directly relate to directorate support functions, warrant application process, and Contracting Officer Representative's (COR) duties and the effect of new and/or modified requirements affecting these programs.
11. Perform a variety of complex projects and program analysis and applies advanced qualitative and quantitative methods to the analysis and evaluation of processes, operations, data, organizations, automated management systems, and management practices in support of the directorate’s warrant application process and other directorate support functions.
12. Design and conduct time sensitive analytical and evaluative studies of administrative management systems, warrant application process flow, work simplification, resource utilization, and decision-making studies.
13. Devise analytical approach for the conduct of such studies, formulates methodology and evaluates alternative courses of action.
14. Analyze budget requests to ensure compliance with established Procurement Policy Services and Warrant Management Office budget formulation guidance and other applicable regulations and requirements.
15. Present written courses of action to upper management.
16. Present oral courses of action to upper management.
17. Plan, develop, and coordinate planning management through briefings, presentations and conferences for leadership staff.
18. Prepare comprehensive reports of findings and recommendations considering such factors as actual accomplishments versus established goals, adequacy of existing versus new programs, and costs incurred in the conduct of the program.
19. I certify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my responses to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration. (Note: Failure to certify will render you ineligible for consideration.)A. Yes