For each task in the following group, choose response below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.
1. Are you a US Citizen?A. Yes.
2. Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical examination/physicial, TB test, and other medical related requirements?A. YES
3. Do you possess of a Doctoral degree in Psychology from a graduate program in psychology from an accredited college or university whose curriculum psychology is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) and by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; AND Full curriculum in clinical or counseling psychology or other specialty area of psychology pertinent to the position being filled. The specialty area of the degree must be the same as that in which the applicant is to be employed; AND completed a professional psychology internship training program accredited by the APA and which are satisfactory to the Secretary of Veterans Affairs? MUST PROVIDE A COPY OF YOUR TRANSCRIPTS.A. Yes.
4. GS-13. Do you possess of a minimum of two (2) years of postdoctoral experience with 1 year of experience comparable in difficulty to the next lower grade (GS-12) in the Federal Service, and appropriate to the specialty area of the position being filled?A. Yes.
5. Are you proficient in spoken and written English?A. Yes.
6. Do you possess a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States, or the District of Columbia. Exception: The Secretary may waive the requirement of licensure or certification for an individual psychologist for a period not to exceed 2 years from the date of employment on the condition that such a psychologist provides care only under the direct supervision of a psychologist who is so licensed. Failure to obtain licensure during the 2-year period may result in termination of employment. MUST PROVIDE A COPY.A. Yes.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C.
Please select only one letter for each item.
7. Responsible for timely completion of all clinical charting and documentation required by the Medical Center or healthcare system, as appropriate.
8. Consults with medical center staff on a wide variety of patient care issues.
9. Provides a full range of psycho-diagnostic services including interview-based and self-report screening for Axis I and other psychological disorders.
10. Provides crisis intervention and emergent mental health services as needed, including implementing legal holds.
11. Serves as the coordinator of mental health services for designated patients. (treatment plans, consults)
12. Provides a full range of therapeutic interventions with a special focus on evidence-based interventions for Axis I disorders. These include individual, couples, and psychoeducational interventions.
13. Provides prevention-related counseling for problems such as smoking cessation and weight loss.
14. Participates effectively as a member of a multi- or interprofessional team.
15. Provides clinical supervision to: Psychology trainees - practicum students, interns, and postdoctoral fellows.
16. Supports the Psychology Service training program as needed by serving on committees, presenting at seminars and other activities.
17. Provides training to program staff and other health care providers.
18. Serves as a consultant to other medical center staff and trainees for appropriate treatment expectations regarding their patients.
19. Oversees the establishment of program monitors and outcome measurements within programs assigned using a data-driven quality assurance processes.
20. Responsible for timely completion of all clinical charting and documentation required by the Medical Center or healthcare system.
21. Plans and oversees the completion of personal research programs, designed to provide information regarding program planning and relevant treatment approaches.
22. Presents outcome data and research results at healthcare system and regional or national scientific or professionalo meetings.
23. Assist in preparation of RFT's and grant proposals.
24. Serves on Medical Center or Healthcare System committees or task forces.
25. Represents psychology on decision-making committees at the Medical Center or Healthcare System.
26. Provide services to promote the efficient operation of the Healthcare System. (Employee Assistance Program, psychology evaluations, serve on committees and boards of investigations)
27. Represents the Medical Center or Healthcare System at professional/program community group/events and committees.
28. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
29. Responsible for timely completion of all clinical charting and documentation.
30. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I made an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined for imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal Service (5. C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.
Resume Reminder - Your resume must include the following information for each job listed:
Duties (be as detailed as possible)
Month & year start/end dates (e.g. June 2007 to April 2008)
Full-time or part-time status (include hours worked per week)
Transcript Reminder - you must submit a copy of your transcripts (official or unofficial) listing with your application.
Licensure / Certification Reminder - you must submit a copy of your Licensure / Certification listed with your application.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form