Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we cannot process your application without it.
All biographic information is required, except for your telephone number and the contact time.
Indicate your availability for employment.
Enter the lowest grade level (07-07) you will accept.
You may omit the availability date if you can begin work immediately. Otherwise you must provide the date you will be available for employment. Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty code as defined below. Your selection will be used to determine your consideration for this position under competitive or non-competitive merit promotion procedures. The specialty codes for this position are 001 and 002. You must select at least one specialty code; however, you may select both codes, if applicable, and you meet eligibility for each type of consideration.
001 - Competitive Merit Promotion: Transfer or Reinstatement eligibles: Current or former Federal career or career conditional employees in the local commuting area (50 miles) who hold, or have held, a non-temporary position in the competitive service, at a lower grade level as the position being announced; Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) eligibles: Veterans who are preference eligibles OR who have separated under honorable conditions after 3 years or more of continuous service.
002 - Non-Competitive Merit Promotion: Disabled veterans receiving 30% or more disability compensation from the VA; Individuals with severe disabilities (eligible for Schedule A appointments); Individuals eligible under other non-competitive appointment authorities such as: military spouses under E.O. 13473; Veterans Recruitment Authority (VRA); certain former overseas employees; present and former Peace Corps, Vista or Action volunteers; former White House staff; present and former Foreign Service officers and employees; certain National Guard technicians; and Current and former Federal employees in excepted service positions who meet the established criteria outlined in an Office of Personnel Management Interchange Agreement; Transfer or Reinstatement eligibles in the local commuting area (50 miles) that hold, or have previously held a Federal career or career-conditional position at the same or higher grade level with the same or higher promotion potential as the position being announced; and Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) and Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP) eligibles: displaced Federal employees requesting special priority selection consideration as determined by their employing agency.
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
Your responses to this questionnaire, in conjunction with the other portions of your completed application, will be evaluated in determining your eligibility to be considered for the position. Please note that your answers will be verified against the information you provided in your resume or application, and information provided by your references.
The area of consideration for this position is limited to the local commuting area. A candidate who is applying as a current or former federal civil service employee must live within a 50 mile local commuting area in order to be eligible for this position.
1. Are you applying as a current or former federal civil service employee who resides in the Golden, CO local commuting area (within 50 miles)?A. I am applying as a current or former federal civil service employee and I reside in the local commuting area for this position.
For each of the following questions, choose the response that best represents your education, experience, and training. Do not overstate or understate your level of experience and capability. You should be aware that your ratings are subject to evaluation and verification.
2. From the descriptions below, choose the letter that best describes your experience and/or education relevant to the position of Supply Technician at the GS-06 level.A. I have one full year of specialized experience comparable in scope and responsibility to the GS-05 level performing supply management work that is standardized and requires limited knowledge and experience. Examples of qualifying specialized experience include: purchasing and dispensing stock items; maintaining automated records for control of stock levels; determining or reporting usage requirements and/or appropriate replenishment level; and answering customer inquiries regarding supply management issues. Note: Your resume must fully support this response in order to be found qualified for this grade level.
3. From the descriptions below, choose the letter that best describes your experience relevant to the position of Supply Technician at the GS-07 level.A. I have one full year of specialized experience comparable in scope and responsibility to the GS-06 level performing supply management work that requires a sound knowledge of supply operations and involves resolving problems. Examples of qualifying specialized experience include: purchasing, dispensing, and inventory management of stock items; maintaining automated accounting records for control of stock levels; determining or reporting usage requirements and appropriate replenishment level; answering customer inquiries regarding supply management issues; and identifying problems and initiating corrective action regarding shipping, billing, or other issues with supply orders. Note: Your resume must fully support this response in order to be found qualified for this grade level.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
4. Coordinate the supply process for items through actions such as ordering, purchasing, dispensing, or managing inventory of stock items.
5. Maintain accounting records for stock levels in a computer system to ensure availability of supplies.
6. Adjust stock levels to avoid over-stock or out-of-stock situations.
7. Determine the appropriate source for replenishment of stock using catalogued sources of vendor information.
8. Conduct warehouse inventory of stock on-hand.
9. Analyze usage patterns of inventoried items to determine the appropriate replenishment level.
10. Evaluate seasonal demands or other situations impacting fluctuation in usage.
11. Analyze supply data to determine economic order quantities.
12. Determine and/or report estimated annual usage requirements for commercial items.
13. Analyze inactive or long supply stock to determine if items should be deleted, maintained, or excessed.
14. Review customer requests for new items to ensure compliance with established guidelines.
15. Verify unusual customer requirements that deviate from normal patterns.
16. Plan procurement actions to maintain effective customer support.
17. Generate reports utilizing computer systems that maintain data on inventory products, purchase orders, contract and vendor files.
18. Answer inquiries via e-mail or phone regarding supply management issues such as procedures, deliveries, line items, policies, regulations, or contract provisions.
19. Expedite procurement actions when low or out-of-stock situations arise to minimize delays in shipments.
20. Follow up on problematic order situations such as overages, shortages, or discrepancies in billing and payment for orders.
21. Reconstruct procurement actions to identify problems and/or initiate corrective action.
22. Initiate action to resolve discrepancies between merchandise received and product specifications or other contract/purchase order provisions.
23. Dispose of excess supplies that cannot be effectively utilized in order to reduce inventory.6. Place orders received from medical staff or patients for medical assistive devices or accessories such as hearing aids, assistive devices, batteries, orthotic soft goods, prosthetic socks, aids for the blind, etc.
As previously explained, your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the resume and documents you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency during the probationary period, or other disciplinary action, including termination. Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you: Understand this warning; have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy; and verified that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
24. Failure to agree or respond to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position. Select the most appropriate response below.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my response to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.