Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is TAG:Beginning Grade.
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your education and/or experience and meets the Minimum Qualifications Requirements for Microbiology Series, 403.A. I have successfully completed a degree: microbiology; or biology, chemistry, or basic medical science that included at least 20 semester hours in microbiology and other subjects related to the study of microorganisms, and 20 semester hours in the physical and mathematical sciences combining course work in organic chemistry or biochemistry, physics, and college algebra, or their equivalent. OR combination of education and experience: courses equivalent to a major in microbiology, biology, chemistry, or basic medical science that included courses shown above, plus appropriate experience or additional education.
2. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your education and and/or experience and meets the Minimum Qualifications Requirements for Toxicology Series, 0415.A. I have successfully completed a degree in: toxicology; or an appropriate discipline of the biological, medical, or veterinary sciences that included at least 30 semester hours in chemistry, biochemistry, or physiology, and 12 semester hours in toxicology.
3. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describe your education and or/experience and meets the Minimum Qualifications Requirements for Chemistry Series, 1320.A. I have successfully complete a degree in: physical sciences, life sciences, or engineering that included 30 semester hours in chemistry, supplemented by course work in mathematics through differential and integral calculus, and at least 6 semester hours of physics. OR combination of education and experience -- couse work equivalent to a major as shown above, including at least 30 semester hours in chemistry, supplemented by mathematics through differential and integral calculus, and at least 6 semester hours of physics, plus appropriate experience or additional education.
4. Do you have a Ph.D related to a science discipline.A. Yes, I do have a Ph.D.
INSTRUCTION: From each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
5. Knowledge in pharmacology and toxicology including mechanisms of endogenous and xenobiotic metabolism, transporters, and chemical synergism or chemical-environment-host interactions; and/or knowledge of genomics, proteomics, and/or metabolomics relevant to foods and food safety.
6. Knowledge and understanding of the provision, limitations, and practical applications of FDA laws and regulations related to human foods and cosmetics.
7. Do you have a Ph.D in a related science discipline.A. Yes, I have a Ph.D