Please choose the answers below that best describe your employment and experience. Note: "Target grade" is the highest grade included in this announcement.
1. If you are a permanent employee of the facility in which this vacancy is offered, choose one of the statements below. Otherwise, choose D.A. I have not held the target grade of this vacancy, or a grade higher than the target grade, on a permanent basis.
2. VERIFICATION STATEMENT: Your rating is subject to verification based on the résumé, narratives and 9other relevant documents you submit, and through verification of references as appropriate. Deliberate attempts to falsify information are grounds for non-selection and for termination. In addition, falsifying information on your application can result in your being barred from federal employment. Please choose A to certify that your answers are accurate and complete.A. I certify that my answers are accurate and complete.
If you are faxing your application and filling out the 1203-FX form, you may notice that the numbering restarts here with number one. When entering your responses on the 1203-FX form, please continue to enter your responses on the next available number within this section of the form.
The following question pertains to your citizenship. You must be a citizen of the United States.
1. Are you a current U.S. Citizen or Naturalized Citizen authorized to work in the United States?A. Yes
The following question pertains to your Education.
2. Do you currently possess a doctoral degree from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA)? (Transcript reflecting conferral date of degree obtained required.)A. Yes
3. Have successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA?A. Yes
The following question pertains to your Licensure.
4. Do you currently hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia.A. Yes
5. Are you proficient in spoken and written English (Positions appointed to direct patient care must be proficient in spoken and written English as required by 38 U.S.C. 7402(d) and 7407(d))?A. Yes
Select the appropriate answer to each of the following questions based on your current level of specialized experience that demonstrates your ability to perform the duties of this position. The following statements pertain to your knowledge of the practices related to the management of all administrative and clinical services at a medical center in the clinical health care delivery systems setting. For the following item(s), choose the ONE statement from the list below that best describes your knowledge, skill and ability. All A, B, and C answers MUST be supported with examples, explanations or additional information in the space provided, on your resume, or included on other application materials. If you are applying using OPM Form 1203-FX, you may submit your narrative responses on a separate sheet of paper. Failure to provide adequate information may result in your final rating being reduced. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
6. Do you have knowledge of, and the ability to apply, a wide range of professional psychological theories and assessment methods to a variety of patient populations?
7. Are you able to develop coherent treatment strategies?
8. Do you possess the ability to incorporate new clinical procedures?
Certification of Understanding-Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
9. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in the application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5. C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.
You must provide a complete application package, which includes:
• VA Form 10-2850C Application for Associated Health Occupations
• OF 306 Declaration for Federal Employment
• Proof of current licensure/registration
• If you are a current VA employee a copy of your most recent SF 50 showing grade and step.
• Veterans documentation if you are claiming Veterans preference (You must submit proper documentation, which includes a copy of your DD214 member copy 4 or earlier version showing character of service. Applicant's claiming 10-point preference must also submit an SF-15, Application for 10-Point Veterans Preference along with the required documentation listed on the form. For more information on Veterans preferences go to www.opm.gov/veterans.
10. I understand that in order to be considered for this vacancy announcement I must submit a complete application package and that failure to do so will result in loss of consideration.A. Yes