Enter your Social Security Number. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 1050697
REALTY ASSISTANT (CM/OA)
Please answer the following Employment Availability Questions by selecting either Yes or No.
Enter the lowest grade level (05-06) you will accept.
The occupational specialty will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one occupational specialty code for this position. The specialty code for this position is:
The geographic location code will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are intrested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. Are you submitting Form BIA-4432, Verification of Indian Preference for Employment in the Bureau of Indian Affairs, to claim Indian Preference? Note: You must include and upload your Form BIA-4432. As outlined in the vacancy announcement, this is the ONLY Indian Preference Verification Form that will be accepted.A. Yes.
2. Are you a veteran and submitting a DD-214, Certificate of Release or Honorable Discharge from Active Duty, to verify Veteran's Preference claimed? Note: You must include and upload your DD-214, if claiming 5 pt. or 10 pt. preference and Standard Form 15 including the required supporting documentation, if claiming 10 pt. preference.A. Yes.
3. Are you submitting your most recent SF-50, Notification of Personnel Action, to verify you are a current status employee or a former employee with Reinstatement eligibility? Note: You must include and upload your latest SF-50 to verify transfer or reinstatement eligibility.A. Yes.
4. The incumbent is required to operate a government-owned or leased motor vehicle in the performance of duties; therefore, you must possess a valid state Driver's License. Do you possess a valid Driver's License?A. Yes.
5. For all positions titled as Office Automation or any clerical positions which has parenthetical title of Office Automation (OA), applicants must have typing proficiency of 40 words per minute (wpm) and knowledge of general office automation software, such as, word processing, personal computer, electronic mail, database management, spreadsheet, etc.
To be eligible for (OA) positions, you must be able to: type 40 words per minute; possess knowledge of general office automation software, such as word processing, personal computer, electronic mail, database management, spreadsheet, etc.
NOTE: A falsification of this certification may be used as grounds for not employing you, or for dismissal.
DO YOU HEREBY CERTIFY THAT YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH IN THIS SELF-CERTIFICATION STATEMENT?
INSTRUCTIONS: Do not overstate or understate your level of experience and demonstrated capability. You should be aware that your ratings are subject to evaluation and verification based on the resume, and other relevant documents you submit, as well as through verification of references as appropriate. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your stated level of experience and demonstrated capability. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position following acceptance.
6. Carefully read the following descriptions of experience and education. Select the one that best describes your qualifications for GS-5 Realty Assistant (Contracts Management/OA). Make sure your resume supports the response that you select. If qualifying based on education, submit a copy of your college or university transcript(s).A. I have at least 1 year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-4 grade level that involved word processing, either solely or in combination with clerical work - for example, preparing realty correspondence, maintenance of logs and clearing and categorizing files or documents to aid in delivery of documents or files to the appropriate file format. This experience must be comparable in scope and responsibility to the next lower grade level (equivalent to the GS-4) in the Federal service, including: assisting specialists who process and approve subsurface leasing, leasing, permits, easements and rights-of-ways.
7. Carefully read the following descriptions of experience and education. Select the one that best describes your qualifications for GS-6 Realty Assistant (Contracts Management/OA). Make sure your resume supports the response that you select.A. I have at least 1 year of specialized experience equivalent to at least the GS-5 grade level in the Federal Service. Examples of specialized experience may include work involved in accepting applications for leasing activity; reviewing transactions, land descriptions, appraisals, and other clearances to determine compliance with statutory authority, laws, regulations, tribal ordinances, policies, and procedures; assist in identification of lands available for lease from expiring leases or through review of land reports.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item. If after reviewing your resume and/or supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have overstated your qualifications and/or experience and your self-rating is not supported, your score will be lowered.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task. (0 points)
8. Assist staff with realty related transactions and documents.
9. Accept applications from customers and verify data for quality assurance.
10. Assist in identifying lands available for lease from expiring leases or review of idle lands reports.
11. Provide assistance in ensuring that all parties are in compliance with contract terms and conditions.
12. Provide technical assistance and information in response to inquiries on Real Estate matters.
13. Communicate with clients to assess their needs
14. Determine appropriate services for clients or customers.
15. Ensure follow-up to requests for information
16. Provide information to internal and external customers about services and agency procedures.
17. Respond to requests in a timely manner.
18. Operate a personal computer or computer terminal.
19. Utilize automated systems to research records and monitor activity.
20. Use a computer or word processor to create, edit, print, retrieve, or manipulate files.
21. Use a keyboard to prepare letters or other documents.
22. Correct mistakes in written or computer documents or records
23. Store, organize, and maintain multiple formats of data (including paper and electronic), in compliance with policy and regulations.
24. Ensure files are current and complete.
25. Assure information is readily available for dissemination.
26. Secure confidential files where and when necessary.
27. Archive records using proper office procedures.
INSTRUCTIONS: As previously explained, your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency during the probation period. Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you: 1) understand this warning; 2) have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy; and 3) verify that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
28. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my responses to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.
NOTE: It is the applicant's responsibility to verify that information entered, uploaded, or faxed (i.e., resume, veterans or Indian preference documentation, assessment questions and answers, and SF 50s) is received and is accurate.