1. From the descriptions below, choose the letter beside the statement that best describes your experience and/or education relevant to the position of Custodial Worker for the GS/AD-02 level. Select only one letter. Note: Your resume must support the response you select.A. I have experience that meets the minimum qualification standards showing I have the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to perform the duties of custodial worker consistent with accepted practices.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I know little or nothing about this.
2. Perform on-call cleanup of spills, debris and litter.
3. Carry and setup ladders and scaffolding, and work from ladders and scaffolds.
4. Move heavy boxes, crates, disassemble equipment, equipments parts or other obstacles.
5. Assist in special preparations for special displays and occasions.
6. Remove stains from a variety of surfaces such as rugs, drapes, walls, floors, and fixtures.
7. Clean restrooms and other public areas.
8. Clean and maintain walls, carpets and cleaning surfaces.
9. Use common cleaning tools and industrial type floor scrubbers and buffers safely.
10. Adjust, oil, change buffers, brushes, rollers and other attachments on machines.
11. Wash and replace ceiling fixtures, and room partitions using ladders and scaffolds.
12. Wash and clean windows inside and outside of building using buckets, brushes, squeegees, chamois, cleaning cloths and cleaning solutions.
13. Perform minor maintenance on buffers, brushes and other attachments on power equipment.
14. Replace toilet tissue, soap and paper towels as necessary.
15. Remove snow and ice from steps, landings and walkways to buildings.
16. Follow written operating instructions.
17. Follow oral instructions given by supervisor.
18. Follow written instructions given by supervisor.
19. This Position is a Temporary Not to Exceed 1 year. Are interested in being considered for this tempoirary position?A. Yes
20. I am able to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
21. Perform duties when safety procedures and limits are spelled out.
22. Keep storage areas neat and clean in support of a safe work environment.
23. I perform work accurately, quickly and without accidents.
24. I am requesting Military Spouse Preference based on the transfer of my military spouse to obtain a position in the commuting area of this position. Applicants requesting Military Spouse Preference (MSP) must submit the following documents along with their completed application: a) Military Spouse Employment Request Form available online at: http://www.am.dodea.edu/ddessasc/employment/MSPRequestFormNov05.DOC; b) A copy of the sponsor's Permanent Change of Station orders indicating authorization of dependent travel; c) Copy of marriage certificate.A. Yes
25. I certify that my response to this questionnaire and the resume and documents provided in my application are true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. FAILURE TO CERTIFY WILL RENDER YOU INELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION.A. Yes