In order to be eligible for consideration for this position, you must be a citizen of the United States. Please select the appropriate response below to indicate your current citizenship status.
1. Citizenship:A. U.S. Citizen
Applicants must be proficient in spoken and written English. Please select the appropriate response below to indicate your English language proficiency.
2. Are you proficient in spoken and written English?A. Yes
The following question pertains to your degree in Nursing. You must be a graduate of a school of professional nursing approved by the appropriate State agency, and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time your program was completed. The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), additional information may be obtained from the NLNAC web site at http://www.nlnac.org/home.htm or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), an accrediting arm of the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN). Additional information may be obtained from the CCNE website at http://www.aacn.nche.edu/accreditation/.
3. Select the statement below that best describes your education to meet the basic requirements for this position.A. Graduate from a school of professional nursing approved by the appropriate State agency, and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed: a) The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC); or b) The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
The following question pertains to your licensure and/or certification.
4. Do you have a current, full, active and unrestricted license as a graduate professional nurse in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or in the District of Columbia to practice as an RN?A. Yes
Certification of Understanding - Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
5. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in the application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5. C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.
REMINDER - you must provide a complete application package which includes:
• VA Form 10-2850a - Application for Registered Nurse
• CV or Resume
• OF-306, Declaration of Federal Employment
• Proof of current certification, licensure or registration
• Copy of Transcripts (Unofficial is sufficient)
VETERANS PREFERENCE DOCUMENTATION REMINDER - You must submit proper documentation if you are claiming eligibility for veteran's preference, which includes a copy of your DD-214 (must show character of service). Applicants claiming 10-Point preference must also submit an SF-15, Application for 10-Point Veterans Preference, along with the required documentation listed on the form (such as verification of service-connected disability percentage). For more information on Veterans Preference, go to http://www.fedshirevets.gov/.