The following section is used to determine your eligibility for appointment in the Federal Government or Status for referral consideration. You are strongly encouraged to submit documentation to verify your eligibility. See instructions under the "How to Apply" tab for submitting documentation.
Please select one of the following eligibilities.
Current Federal - I am currently employed as a career or career-conditional employee in the competitive service or excepted service. (NOTE: If you indicate "yes" for this question, you are strongly encouraged to submit a copy of your most recent career/career conditional SF-50 AND you are strongly encouraged to submit a copy of an SF-50 that reflects your highest grade held on a permanent basis).A. Yes
30% Disabled Veteran AND NOT a current Federal Employee - I am a disabled veteran rated by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) as having a compensable service-connected disability of 30 percent or more; or a disabled veteran who retired from active military service with a disability rating of 30 percent or more; AND my discharge was under conditions other than dishonorable. NOTE: If you respond "yes" to this statement, you are required to submit a copy of your DD Form 214 documenting final military discharge, release or retirement (your DD Form 214 must reflect the dates of service, character of discharge, and time lost, if any) and an official statement, dated 1991 or later, from the Dept of Veterans Affairs (VA), or from a branch of the Armed Forces, certifying that you have a service-connected disability of 30% or more along with your application/resume package.A. Yes
I am claiming Veteran's Preference AND NOT a current Federal Employee NOR a 30% Disabled Veteran. Please go to following link to determine whether or not you are eligible for preference. http://www.dol.gov/elaws/vets/vetpref/mservice.htm. NOTE: If you respond "yes" to this statement, you are required to submit a copy of your DD Form 214 documenting final military discharge, release or retirement (your DD Form 214 must reflect the dates of service, character of discharge, and time lost, if any). *Not applicable to current federal employees.A. Yes
4. I am a US Citizen that does not meet any of the above criteriaA. Yes
1. Select the one statement that best describes the experience that you possess that demonstrates your ability to perform Intelligence Specialist work at the GG-11 level or equivalent in the Federal Service.
For the following task statement, choose the response (A-E) from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Select only one letter per statement. Ensure that your application supports all of your responses.A- I have not had education, training, or experience in performing this task.
2. Use accepted intelligence community standards to identify assumptions and biases, characterize confidence levels, and develop logical arguments to support analytic assessments.
3. Identify intelligence gaps, reviews collection requirements and directs these requirements to the proper collection activity.
4. Perform tasks, received by the supervisor, to refine and coordinate intelligence requirements with customers and appointed liaison officers.
5. Develop and deliver briefings to customers ranging from senior leaders to operational units preparing for deployment.
6. Determine method of attack, techniques to be used, and manner of presentation of results when expectations are established.
7. Assess and characterize the quality and reliability of sources.
8. Maintain contacts with counterparts in other intelligence organizations to keep abreast of current developments, to resolve problems, to eliminate duplication, and to provide free flow of information on matters of intelligence interest.
9. Review intelligence products prepared by other government agencies or other elements of his/her assigned activity for technical accuracy and logical treatment and interpretation of information.
10. Perform liaison functions with other organizations and represent the organization at exercises, working groups, committee meetings, and conferences.
11. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled, I may be denied an appointment, or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that responding "No" to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.
Your responses in this Assessment Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification. Deliberate attempts to falsify information will be grounds for disqualifying you or for dismissing you from employment following acceptance. Please take the opportunity to review your responses to ensure their accuracy.
Certification of Information Accuracy
If you fail to answer this question, you will be disqualified from consideration for this position.