From the descriptions below, select the one statement that best describes how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position.
1. Are you a citizen of the United States of America or a citizen of American Samoa or other territory owing permanent allegiance to the United States?A. Yes (You will be required to submit proof of citizenship if considered for this position, i.e. Birth Certificate or U.S. Passport.)
2. Do you possess a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university? (SUBMIT TRANSCRIPTS)A. Yes
3. Do you have at least seven years of specialized program or performance auditing experience in operations, finance, human resources, security, emergency preparedness, real estate program management, supply management, facilities and logistics, contracting, network processing, transportation, delivery, revenue, customer service, marketing and international, cost and pricing, fraud, or information technology that includes planning and conducting performance evaluations? (YOUR RESUME MUST REFLECT WHERE, WHEN, AND HOW YOU GAINED THIS EXPERIENCE)A. Yes
4. Do you have at least two years previous manager, or supervisor experience that includes managing lower level staff? (YOUR RESUME MUST REFLECT WHERE, WHEN, AND HOW YOU GAINED THIS EXPERIENCE)A. Yes
USPS OIG officials may not appoint any of their relatives or recommend them for appointment in the OIG. Any relative who is appointed in violation of this restriction cannot be paid. Thus it is necessary to have information about your relatives who are working for the USPS OIG. These include: mother, father, daughter, son, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, first cousin, niece, nephew, wife, husband, mother-in-law, father-in-law, daughter-in-law, son-in-law, sister-in-law, brother-in-law, stepfather, stepmother, stepdaughter, stepson, stepsister, stepbrother, half-sister, and half-brother.
5. Does the USPS Office of Inspector General employ any relative of yours by blood or marriage? If you answer "Yes" to this question, provide the following information in the section provided for such relatives:
(1) Full name; (2) Present address and ZIP Code; (3) Relationship; (4) Position title; (5) Name and location of USPS OIG installation where employed.
From the descriptions below, select the one statement that best describes how you meet the desirable qualifications for this position.
6. Do you have CIA, CPA, CISA, or CFE Professional Certification(s)? (SUBMIT COPY)A. Yes
7. Do you have a Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in Accounting? (SUBMIT A COPY OF THE DEGREE OR TRANSCRIPTS)A. Yes
8. Do you have Postal Service specialized experience in finance, human resources, security, emergency preparedness, real estate program management, contracting, network processing, transportation, delivery, revenue, customer service, marketing, international, cost and pricing, or information technology? (YOUR RESUME MUST REFLECT WHERE, WHEN, AND HOW YOU GAINED THIS EXPERIENCE)A. Yes
INSTRUCTIONS: Please select the response that best describes how you heard about or found our vacancy announcement. Use the narrative section after the list for more specific information such as the name of the newspaper, association website or publication, college or university website, and to explain other.
How did you hear about this vacancy announcement?
A. USPS OIG website
Select the response below that best states your certification of the accuracy of responses and information provided.
10. Your responses to this questionnaire are subject to evaluation, and later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify the accuracy of your responses. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for disqualifying you or for dismissing you from employment following acceptance. Please take this opportunity to review your responses to ensure they accurately represent your current level of experience and capability, and select the response below that best applies. Failure to certify accuracy below will disqualify you from further consideration for this position.A. I verify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct and provided in good faith. I accept that if my supporting documentation, or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my responses to this questionnaire, my rating may be lowered or I may be removed from further consideration.