Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we cannot process your application without it.
Nurse Practitioner (Psychiatric/Mental Health) - Intermittent
Please enter your e-mail address in the space provided. If you do not provide an e-mail address you may not receive a notice of your results.
Are you a citizen of the United States?
Enter the lowest grade (00) you will accept for this position.
The location code(s) for this position is (are):
The following is used to determine your minimum qualifications for appointment as a independent Psychiatric or Mental Health Nurse Practitioner with Prescriptive Authority. FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THESE QUESTIONS MAY RESULTS IN AN INELIGIBLE RATING. An ineligible rating means that no further consideration will be given to your application for the position applied for.
1. I am a citizen of the United States.A. Yes
2. I possess a current, full, active and unrestricted registration (license) as a Registered Nurse (RN) in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth (i.e. Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands) of the United States or in the District of Columbia.A. Yes
3. I am a graduate of a school of professional nursing approved by the appropriate State agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time I completed the program: The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) OR National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC). [In cases of graduates of foreign schools of professional nursing, possession of current, full, active, and unrestricted registration (license) will meet the requirement of graduation from an approved school of professional nursing.]A. Yes
4. I am proficient in spoken and written English.A. Yes
5. I have a Master's Degree in Nursing from a program accredited by the NLNAC or CCNE.A. Yes
6. I am certified as a Psychiatric or Mental Health Nurse Practitioner from the American Nurses Association or another nationally recognized certifying body.A. Yes
7. I have a current, full, and unrestricted license as a independent Psychiatric or Mental Health Nurse Practitioner in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States (i.e. Puerto Rico), or in the District of Columbia.A. Yes
8. I have prescriptive authority.A. Yes
9. I am willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation which includes, but is not limited to, contact with all references, employers, co-workers, personal associates, and review of your driving record, credit history, criminal history and military service.A. Yes
10. I am willing to have a pre-employment physical examination to be medically suitable to perform the essential duties of an independent Nurse Practitioner efficiently and in accordance with VA Directive and Handbook 5019.A. Yes
11. I am willing to undergo random urinalysis drug test prior to appointment or following appointment.A. Yes
12. Intermittent work does not have a routine schedule; scheduling is at irregular intervals and is not continuous or steady.A. I understand the statement above.
13. I understand that if selected, my education and length of nursing practice (experience) will be considered by a Nurse Professional Standards Board in determining the grade and salary.A. Yes
14. I verify that I have reviewed the position qualifications and documents required for further consideration for this employment opportunity. I understand that if all required documents are not received by the announcement closing date, I will not receive further consideration for this position. Submission of documents and receipt follow-up is my responsibility. Furthermore, if false documentation is provided, it may result in no further consideration for the position applied for.A. I acknowledge my applicant responsibilities as stated above.