Select the appropriate answer below if you are eligible under the Inter-Agency Career Transition Assistance Program or Agency Career Transition Assistance Program If you have never worked for the federal government, you are not ICTAP/CTAP eligible - please leave this section blank. To be considered for placement under either of these these programs, you must provide proof of eligibility and you must be considered well-qualified for this vacancy. Well-qualified means that applicants must possess experience that exceeds the minimum qualifications of the position including all selective factors, and are proficient in most of the requirements of the job. Additional information about ICTAP/CTAP eligibility is at OPM's Career Transition Resources website: http://www.opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp.
1. Are you a United States Citizen?A. Yes
2. Are you proficient in spoken and written English as required by 38 U.S.C.
7402(d) and 7407(d)?
3. Do you possess a Degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in allopathic medicine or osteopathic medicine? The degree must have been obtained from an institution whose accreditation was in place for the year in which the course of study was completed. Approved schools are:
(1) Schools of medicine accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) for the year in which the degree was granted, or
(2) Schools of osteopathic medicine approved by the Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation (COCA) of the American Osteopathic Association for the year in which the degree was granted.
(3) For foreign medical graduates not covered in (1) or (2) above, facility officials must verify with the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) that the applicant has met requirements for certification, and must obtain a copy of the ECFMG certificate, if claimed by the applicant.A. Yes
4. Do you possess a current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States, or in the District of Columbia?A. Yes
5. Have you completed residency training or its equivalent, approved by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs in an accredited core specialty training program leading to eligibility for board certification in anatomic pathology?A. Yes
6. Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.